Sunday, September 12, 2010

Food Obsessed? Body Obsessed? Not really.

Lazy - yes
undisiplined - yes
lack of self control - yes
bitter - a little....at all the women out there who don't have fat thighs and everyone seems to adore (Katy Perry is especially obnoxious). But what does she really do about health and her body. The BF would be shocked if my suspicions were true about her (she spends 20 hours a week in the gym, starves herself on a regular basis and counts every calorie she consumes). It'd make me feel better. It would substantiate my claim that if I had her resources, the time to train, the staff to make my food (and keep me honest about what I ate) and the will power to stick with it, I could look just like her.

If I couldn't look like her with all her benefits, then it's just not fair.

However, I've been feeling WAY better about my thighs lately. While the number on the scale isn't changing and my clothes still fit the same, the secret is to not look in the mirror as often.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it isn't Katy Perry, but Julianne Moore admits she is always hungry... http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/40272/julianne-moore-on-diets-im-always-hungry

    A quick google search also finds that sentiment from Kristin Bauer, Emily Blunt, and Meryl Streep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn that Google. According to CelebrityDIetDoctor.com, Perry employs trainer Harley Pasternak "The celebrity trainer has her on the Five Factor diet and the five days a week workout so she can reach her goal."

    So, HA! Maybe not 20 hours a week in the gym, but she doesn't eat anything tasty.

    ReplyDelete